Shopping is an integral part of our lives, and budget shopping is how we make sure that it doesn’t run us to the ground. The holiday season comes with a lot of demands that stretch the pocket thin. From gifts to new clothes, meals and entertaining guests, the list is endless.
Many might even be travelling to see loved ones they haven’t seen all year and this just adds to the expenditure. While most people prepare financially for the holiday season, somehow, the money is never enough.
Below are some tips that will help you make the most of your money this holiday season.
BUDGET SHOPPING TIPS FOR THE SEASON
- Plan Ahead
There will be a lot of wining and dining. Relatives and friends you haven’t seen in a long while will troop in expecting a bite or two before they leave. You need to put up decorations too. Be prepared for all this. Planning ahead helps you know how and what to shop for, how much it’ll cost to get them. This helps you figure out how to cut down if the cost is high and readjust your budget.
- Create A Scale of Preference
Simply put, make a list. While planning, you will realise that there are a lot of things you want. Make a detailed list and rank from important to less important. Going shopping early with a detailed list of what you need and how much you need for them is very essential. It will help you get the things you really cannot do without and save the rest for other important eventualities that may come up
- Go Shopping Early
It is no longer news that things get expensive during the holiday season due to an increase in demand. Do not wait until the last minute. Start getting things as early as you can. Things like decorations can be gotten way before Christmas week. Perishable goods can be gotten a week before Christmas if you have a good deep freezer. Whatever you can do, make sure you avoid shopping on Christmas week if you want to save money.
- Be Flexible
Do not be too hung up on brand names. When budget shopping, you are going for content and not branding. Let us assume that your favourite ice cream might be too expensive for you at this time. Why not try out other brands that come at a cheaper price? Apply this to everything else and you find yourself saving a lot.
HOW EASYMALL CAN HELP WITH BUDGET SHOPPING
EasyMall is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. With EasyMall, there is little chance that prices will differ than they normally are because it collaborates with manufacturers to drive cost efficiency.
With an inventory that cuts across all product categories running to 10,000+ quality products, you can easily filter through product categories easily and find what you want in a heartbeat.
The best part of EasyMall is how it takes the promise of cost-effectiveness to a new level with its “Buy Now Pay Later” and “Bulk-Purchase” services.
The “Buy Now Pay Later” service affords consumers the opportunity of purchasing without immediate payment, while businesses and cooperatives can take full advantage of the “Bulk Purchase” service to get the best price for their employees and/or cooperative members.
HOW TO DO BUDGET SHOPPING WITH EASY MALL’S BUY NOW SETTLE LATER
- Simply visit the EasyMall Buy Now Settle Later page
- Fill in your personal details. These include your name, email address, phone number, valid means of identification, place of work, etc.
- Type in your bank details.
- Input the details of a trusted guarantor. Make sure to inform the guarantor as this will include the upload of the guarantor’s valid means of identification.
- Provide information about the product i.e. the product name, colour, number, etc.
- Select a payment plan from the time frames available (3-months and 6-months)
- Click submit and wait for feedback.
HOW TO GET YOUR BUSINESS OR COOPERATIVE ON EASY MALL’S BULK PURCHASE
- First, visit the EasyMall Corporate & Bulk Purchase page
- Enter your full name and your business name
- Fill in your email address and phone number
- Type in the products you are interested in and a full description of the products
- Click submit and wait for feedback.